Euroantenna SF10 / 440-470MHz (SKYLINK)
Directional stationary antenna SF10 / 440-470 production of "Euro Antenna" is designed to amplify the signal in the frequency band 440-470 MHz.
- Communication in extremely weak CDMA signal conditions
- Use with CDMA modem/router as a donor antenna
- Use with longer cable
RF / Electrical specifications:
- Output impedance 50 Ω
- Frequency range 440-470 MHz
- Antenna gain 12,9 - 14,1 dBi
- Beam width E ±20º
- Beam width H ±23º
- Directivity (front/back) >25 dB
- Connection: RG58LowLoss cable (other on request), connector types FME, SMA, TNC, N.
- Antennas are delivered with the attached cable and connector of any lengths and types.
- Antenna principle: 10 element directional Yagi
- Dimensions (length): 1700 mm
- Materials: Gold anodized aluminium. A strengthened version with 12mm elements on metal fasteners. All elements are demountable for easy transportation and storage.