GH-625M provides the Heart Rate Monitor sensor.
Built-in SiRF Star III high performance GPS chipset. Excellent sensitivity for fixing the position even at a weak signal status.
With built-in rechargeable and high capacity lithium-ion battery.
Large LCD for easy read.
WAAS / ENGOS support
Waterproof and rigid design to avoid damaging with carelessness.
Recording all history of self-training by defined day.
GH-625 can be used as a GPS receiver by easy setup.
The firmware of the GH-625 series can be upgraded through PC.
- Tracking your route as crumb method; mark and save your tracking points by special algorithm; find the specified location.
- With Heart Rate Monitor Sensor (For 625M model)
- Support Google Earth file format
- Embedded high capacity flash memory to store the plenty of data.
- Calories calculation.
- Giving you a reference route according to your activity before to get better performance of training
- Supporting the operating system such as Windows 98/2000/XP
- Smart training database management and easy to use.
- Easy to use for upgrading the device firmware.
- Using GS-Sport Training Gym
- Heart Rate Monitor YES
- Number of Waypoints 100
- Tracking point 60000
- Laps 6000
- Display Size 24.9 x 39.88(H x W in mm.)
- Display type Black & White LCD
- Pixels (H x W) 80x120
- Unit Weight 72.87g
- Waterproof Standard IPX7
- Unit Size 76.5 x 61.5 x 17.5 (L x D (Φ)x H in mm.)
- Backlit Display Single level
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Voltage 3.7 V for a rechargeable battery, 5V for charging input.
- Charging connector DC5V
- Rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery (For B series)
- Rechargeable 625mAh Li-Polymer battery (For M series)
- GPS Chipset SiRF Star III
- Power Consumption
- GPS, HBM & Backlight off 25 mA
- GPS on (no fixed); HBM & Backlight off 60 mA
- GPS on (3D fixed); HBM & Backlight off 58 mA
- GPS (no fixed), HBM on; Backlight on 73 mA
- 11 hours (3D fix, GPS on; HRM & Backlight off)
- 10 hours (3D fix, GPS, HRM & Backlight on)
- 21 hours (GPS, HRM off; Backlight off)
- Connect to PC Interface
- Probe Pin to USB interface
- Mini USB 350mA, 3 hours completed