Aircell ST 3100
Part of Aircell's full line of airborne communications solutions, the ST 3100 is an all-in-one Satcom solution that supports voice and narrow-band data communications for either fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft. Ideal for virtually all types of corporate, airline or government aircraft.
The world’s best-selling Satcom solution, the Aircell® ST 3100 telecommunications system is a light, compact and affordable airborne telephone. It is standard or optional equipment on nearly two dozen OEM aircraft programs worldwide, and is flying aboard the fractional fleets of NetJets, Flight Options and CitationShares in North America and Europe.
Offering worldwide voice and data communication through the Iridium satellite network, the ST 3100 lets you communicate with any telephone number in the world, whether you’re on the ground or in the air.
In addition to providing high-quality voice communications, the ST 3100 supports narrow-band data communications. Moreover, the ST 3100 also provides access to news, weather, financial data, messaging, and inflight medical emergency help via Aircell’s service partners.
Along with its global coverage, the ST 3100 improves communications between the cabin and cockpit with an audio intercom feature. Easy to install, the ST 3100 is available with a wide range of antenna and corded or cordless handset options, including a handset with a full-color display. With its unique combination of connectivity and features, the ST 3100 is the standard in cost-effective aircraft telecommunications—and another example of how Aircell puts technology to work for you.
· Worldwide Iridium satellite voice and data communications
· Air and ground service
· Single-source provider for equipment, services and support
· Access to Rockwell Collins’ Airshow® Network
· Access to Universal Avionics’ UniLink® cockpit datalink
· Corded or cordless handsets
· Fax capable
· Two-year limited warranty
· Dimensions: 11.5 in. L x 3.75 in. W x 6.5" H (29.21 cm x 9.52 cm x 16.51 cm)
· Power Requirements: 18-32 VDC, 4A max
· Environmental: RTCA/DO-160D